Tourism in Brittany
Binic-Étables-sur-Mer is ideally located with many sporting and cultural activities on offer during the season.
You can enjoy the assortment of restaurants in the marina, visit the town museum or engage in a sporting activity. Town of Binic-Étables-sur-Mer
Don’t miss: The lovely large market, held every Thursday in Binic-Étables-sur-Mer, along the waterfront
Right next to the campsite:
You’ll find lots of activities just a few kilometres from the town which are ideal for couples, families and friends.
- There’s a MTB track near the campsite and a bike shop where you can hire bikes in Bicnic-Étables-sur-Mer.
- The Golf des Ajoncs d’Or (18 hole course) is just 10 km from the campsite, in Lantic.
- If you’re a nature lover, there are numerous riding centres nearby where you can enjoy a trek along the seashore or in the countryside.
- You can also visit the Zoo park at Trégomeur where you’ll discover a variety of animals.
- And at Saint-Quay-Portrieux, you’ll find the Casino.
- The watersports centre organises a variety of sailing courses, for youngsters, families, beginners or more experienced sailors; there’s always an opportunity to sail, regardless of tidal state or season, whether its solo, double-handed or in a group; you can also enjoy a spot of sea kayaking or windsurfing. Visit South Goëlo Watersports Centre website
- Make the most of the sea and have a go at diving or if you’re an experienced diver, why not explore the sea bed around St Quay Portrieux www.narcoclub.fr
Don’t forget to bring a pair of sturdy shoes so you can go for a stroll along the GR34 long distance footpath that flanks the entire Côtes-d'Armor coast as well as some of the circuits setting out from Binic-Étables-sur-Mer; it’s a striking location, at the intersection of land and sea, with magical views and patches of lush greenery.
Routes are available from the tourist office or www.besurmer-tourisme.com
Explore Brittany from Binic-Étables-sur-Mer
The campsite is located:
- 25 minutes from the Ile de Bréhat (tickets available from Binic-Étables-sur-Mer tourist office), with numerous departures from Binic-Étables-sur-Mer during the summer season.
- 45 minutes from the Pink Granite Coast with the option of returning via the rugged coastline of Trégor (Serge and Claudine will be delighted to provide you with any information you need so you can explore some of their favourite spots).
- 35 minutes from Cap Fréhel peninsula
- And just 1 hour 30 minutes from Mont St Michel, Vannes and Brest Oceanopolis marine life centre
BINIC-ÉTABLES-SUR-MER is ideally located for exploring our beautiful Brittany.