The campsite offers a range of services to ensure you enjoy a pleasant stay
Low season: every day from 9am to midday and from 2 to 6pm.
High season: every day from 8am to 8pm non-stop
- Information about available activities and places to explore can be found at reception.
- Loan of iron.
- Purchase of laundry tokens.
- Sale of postcards and Breton products.
- Loan of barbecues (deposit required).
Available on site:
- Indoor pool, heated to 28°, available when campsite is open. NEW IN 2015: WATER PARK WITH WATER SLIDES, SPEED SLIDE AND FUN GAMES
- Heated pool area open in July and August
- 2 wash blocks
- The wash blocks are equipped for disabled people (separate cubicle)
- Baby area (bath tub, changing table)
- Warm showers
- Laundry: washing machines and tumble-dryer (open 24/7)
- Snack Bar, Bar, Emergency provisions: 8am-midnight July and August, 6-8pm in low season
- Food truck and rotisserie: chicken, roasts, ham hocks and chips available everyday (advance orders required in low season)
- Seafood platter available on request throughout the season
- Pastries and bread
- Animals permitted but must be vaccinated and kept on lead (category 1 and 2 dogs not allowed)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the campsite
Activities close to the campsite
You are advised to take out cancellation insurance.
- Your insurance premium must be paid in full at the time of booking and is non-refundable. Cancellation insurance must be taken out after making the booking.
- In the event of a claim, you must inform the company within 5 days of the incident.
- Campez couvert’s full terms and conditions of cancellation are available on request or can be viewed on line, on their website.
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance will reimburse, in full, the total sum paid prior to the start of the holiday and, in the event that you have to cut short your holiday, the amount of holiday not used, calculated on a pro rata temporis basis, subject to deduction of excess.
- You will not be entitled to any refund unless you have taken out cancellation insurance.